[OpenAFS] HowTo setup OpenAFS cell PDF, german

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:32:05 +0200

Hi!

The workshop at the Chemnitz Linux Tag 2012 is done and today I changed
some parts in the script of that workshop.
It is now available, I just link here the Chemnitz Linux Tag pages, and
it is still in german.
But if you follow the commands, you should be able to setup a new cell
on your own.

 That PDF is here:
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2012/vortraege/folien/1018_OpenAFS.pdf
The virtual server image on which that workshop is done is here:
http://tetris.cgv.tugraz.at/clt2012/CLT12.de.tar.bz2

Maybe someone has time to translate that PDF to english? I can provide a
.tex file and recreate the PDF afterwards in english.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
--=20
TU Graz, Institut f=FCr ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723