[OpenAFS] HowTo setup OpenAFS cell PDF, german

Ted Creedon tcreedon@easystreet.net
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:44:20 -0700

--00235452feac3bef1104bc51287a

Babelfish is not all that bad.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Lars Schimmer <l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at>wr=
ote:

> Hi!
>
> The workshop at the Chemnitz Linux Tag 2012 is done and today I changed
> some parts in the script of that workshop.
> It is now available, I just link here the Chemnitz Linux Tag pages, and
> it is still in german.
> But if you follow the commands, you should be able to setup a new cell
> on your own.
>
>  That PDF is here:
> http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2012/vortraege/folien/1018_OpenAFS.pdf
> The virtual server image on which that workshop is done is here:
> http://tetris.cgv.tugraz.at/clt2012/CLT12.de.tar.bz2
>
> Maybe someone has time to translate that PDF to english? I can provide a
> .tex file and recreate the PDF afterwards in english.
>
> MfG,
> Lars Schimmer
> --

--00235452feac3bef1104bc51287a

r 28, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Lars Schimmer <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailt=
o:l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at">l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<=
br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi!<br>
The workshop at the Chemnitz Linux Tag 2012 is done and today I changed<br>
some parts in the script of that workshop.<br>
It is now available, I just link here the Chemnitz Linux Tag pages, and<br>
it is still in german.<br>
But if you follow the commands, you should be able to setup a new cell<br>
on your own.<br>
=A0That PDF is here:<br>
FS.pdf" target=3D"_blank">http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2012/vortraege/fo=
lien/1018_OpenAFS.pdf</a><br>
The virtual server image on which that workshop is done is here:<br>
_blank">http://tetris.cgv.tugraz.at/clt2012/CLT12.de.tar.bz2</a><br>
Maybe someone has time to translate that PDF to english? I can provide a<br=

.tex file and recreate the PDF afterwards in english.<br>
MfG,<br>
Lars Schimmer<br>