AW: unknown RPC error (-1765328370) while getting AFS tickets,[OpenAFS] unknown RPC error (-1765328370) while getting AFS tickets,AW: unknown RPC error (-1765328370) while getting AFS tickets,[OpenAFS] unknown RPC error (-1765328370) while getting AFS tickets

Harald Barth haba@kth.se
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:45:22 +0200 (CEST)

>> Is your cell name really IN-PUT.DE and not in-put.de? I have not seen
>> any cell names that are upper case.
>>
> as far as I remember, the installation routine of the package package suggested the domain in capital letters and I had no reason to change it.

What installation routine of which packet?

realmname != cellname != domainname, even if in 99% of all installations it is like this:

realm  EXAMPLE.COM
cell   example.com
domain example.com

And what about the second question in my email?

Harald.