[OpenAFS] Windows 7 64 bit OpenAFS: pr_SNameToId not responding

Dustin James Maass djmaass@uwm.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:11:54 -0500 (CDT)

> You could run the command I suggested
>
> "NET USE"
>
> It will tell you what the drive mapping is.

The output of this command is:
*** << begin output >> ***
New connections will be remembered.

There are no entries in the list."
*** << end output >> ***

I think I managed to get the 'drive' un-mapped. After I use the command 'net use /delete \\afs\cs.uwm.edu', any attempts to access AFS produce the original error.

> NET VIEW \\AFS
>
> is a legal command.

The output of this command is:
*** << begin output >> ***
Shared resources at \\afs

OpenAFS_1.7.0800

Share name    Type  Used as  Comment

.cs.uwm.edu   Disk           AFS MountPoint to %cs.uwm.edu:root.cell
.openafs.or   Disk           AFS Symlink to .openafs.org
.openafs.org  Disk           AFS MountPoint to %openafs.org:root.cell
.root         Disk           AFS MountPoint to %openafs.org:root.afs
cs.uwm.edu    Disk           AFS MountPoint to #cs.uwm.edu:root.cell
openafs.org   Disk           AFS MountPoint to #openafs.org:root.cell
The command completed successfully.
*** << end output >> ***

> NET VIEW Z:
>
> is not.