[OpenAFS] weird access denied issues with windows client

Fri, 18 May 2012 08:55:49 -0400

--------------enigD5DA302F9EBB1CFFB42902FE

The lack of event log messages is  good in that it indicates that
the afsd_service is not experiencing communication
issues with your file servers and volumes are not inaccessible.

The troubleshooting section of the Release Notes which are installed
on each OpenAFS client machine provides hints on how to use the
"fs trace" commands and SysInternals Process Monitor to collect
information about what operations OpenAFS client is performing
and what the result for each operation is.  "fs trace" provides the view
from the afsd_service.exe and Process Monitor provides the view from
the application.

(Start Menu->Programs->OpenAFS->Documentation->Release Notes)