[OpenAFS] weird access denied issues with windows client

Christian chanlists@googlemail.com
Mon, 21 May 2012 21:01:36 +0200

Jeffrey,

hm. In all cases observed so far, we have been able to eliminate this
issue by installing the latest version of the windows client and by
doing a "fs flushall". I'll let you know whether it reappears on those
machines. Thanks,

Christian