[OpenAFS] Initial configuring openafs server: got some obscured errors

ayvango ayvango@zoho.com
Mon, 28 May 2012 06:46:09 -0700

---- On Fri, 25 May 2012 05:15:17 -0700 Derrick Brashear  wrote ----

>On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:29 AM, ayvango  wrote:

>> The documentation on the official site seemed to be outdated,
>
>It's still correct.

It recommends to use klog instead of aklog that is considered obsolete. What degree I can rely on this document to? It states average uptime is 2 weeks due to memory leakage. Is it still persist on modern AFS realizations? Do they retain 22 symbols on volumes 8 symbols on usernames limitations? Do unicode characters count as two?