[OpenAFS] difficulty with afsio

Timothy Balcer timothy@telmate.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:05:47 -0800

Absolutely correct. :) I had to follow the instructions here, on
"enabling access to foreign cells" in order to make one in the basic
tree, with dynroot on, then turning it off I saw it, and it functioned
normally both with the client, and with afsio

http://doc.openafs.org/QuickStartUnix/HDRWQ91.html

Thanks for the pointer!

--
Timothy Balcer / IT Services