[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS wiki organization

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:04:23 -0500

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:24:36 -0700 Ken Dreyer
<ktdreyer@ktdreyer.com> wrote:
> I wanted to say a big "thank you" to Russ, Simon, and especially Mike
> for getting this (and other changes) in place. The wiki looks great.

Well, I don't know about great, but a bit better. We've added a style
sheet, which was selected from the ikiwiki user contributed styles. I
made some tweaks to make the colors and spacing a bit less strange. I've
also made a number of not as obvious changes, by fixing a large number
of broken links, and adding links to pages which had no links to them
(orphans). I've also added some ikiwiki features to list orphan pages
and a sort of site map.

Thanks go to Simon and Russ for setting gerrit and wiki.openafs.org to
edit the site offline using git. I've added a page with instructions on
how to edit, preview changes, and how to push them.

   http://wiki.openafs.org/GitWiki/

This has been very helpful for finding and fixing various things.

--
Michael Meffie <mmeffie@sinenomine.net>