[OpenAFS] the future

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:12:08 -0500

Have you thought about what you can offer to SMB (small-medium businesses)

For instance, you charge $3.99 for the iYFS iDevice app.

What could you offer for $20/month? Would you let a third party resell
iYFS to the SMB market, as long as you are getting the standard yearly
incident support rate from the reseller?