[OpenAFS] the future

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Tue, 02 Oct 2012 00:27:31 -0400

--------------enig6A068BA1633EB7DCB1943625

On 10/2/2012 12:12 AM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> Have you thought about what you can offer to SMB (small-medium business=
es)
>=20
> For instance, you charge $3.99 for the iYFS iDevice app.
>=20
> What could you offer for $20/month? Would you let a third party resell =

> iYFS to the SMB market, as long as you are getting the standard yearly
> incident support rate from the reseller?

There is a rule in place within the New York Tech Meetup community.
Questions about business models are off limits for the mailing lists and
the demo days.  Its a good rule because no one is going to provide
answers to business model questions and asking simply creates a awkward
rejection.

I'm not going to discuss our business model.  Pricing and product
availability will be announced when we believe it is appropriate to do so=
=2E

Jeffrey Altman