[OpenAFS] Changing freespace value returned to 'df' - Linux

Richard Brittain Richard.Brittain@dartmouth.edu
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
    I think I'm being bitten by an application which is rejecting writes to
AFS (with 'out of space'), because it wants to write a file larger than
the 9000000kB returned as 'free space' on Linux.

The magic number embedded in osi_vfsops.c is easy enough to find, but can
anyone tell me if they have successfully changed this, or are there
side-effects which will bite ?

Thanks,
    Richard

--
Richard Brittain,  Research Computing Group,
                    Computing Services, 37 Dewey Field Road, HB6219