[OpenAFS] buildbot and packages

Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:38:10 -0400

--------------enig7C153059DC0D40829778680F

At least on Windows, 'no'.   The builders have no access to=20
certificates and private keys necessary for digital signatures and do=20
not build either the documentation nor the installation packages. =20
Building complete installation packages would increase the build time=20
by more than a factor of three.   Publicly distributed binaries also=20
have symbols and binaries registered with Microsoft which is a very=20
manual process.