[OpenAFS] buildbot and packages

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:03:26 -0500

Don't think of this as a nightmare, think of this as an opportunity for
support contract upsales.

nightly installable builds and enthusiastic users that install the latest
one every day will make for a much more reliable product, and catch
problems before they show up and cause trouble for bigger customers.