[OpenAFS] 1.6.1a migration from 1.4: corrupted and offline volumes

Jakub Moscicki jakub.moscicki@cern.ch
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:22:17 +0200

Hello,

> For my site the only needed procedure was to not mix 1.4 and 1.6 DB
> servers.
> Else did went fine.

Unfortunately it is not my case - I have 1.4 DB servers against a 1.6=20
file server. My context is to test 1.6 on a small scale without=20
affecting the rest of the cell.... and we don't have a proper test cell=20
(yet)...

kuba