[OpenAFS] the future

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:33:07 -0500

How about this:

src/aklog$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../../lib ./aklog
This software is free software, and depends on your ongoing support
Please consider a donation to http://openafs.org/Donate
src/tfs/src/aklog$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../../lib ./aklog -nonag
src/tfs/src/aklog$

After doing this, I realized I need to add this message to 'tokens'
as well.

Would the developers accept a patch to add this to at least 'aklog'
and 'tokens' ?