[OpenAFS] status/progress for vos move?

hozer hozer@hozed.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 13:21:33 -0500

So it seems pretty easy to get a 'worst case', based on total volume
size.

But is there any way to know (and give the user an option to cleanly
cancel) if you are going to start a vos move that's going to take 3
days?

I'd like to have a halfway reasonable estimate on how long a partial
release is going to take before committing to doing it. (yes, this
requires at least a guess on server-to-server bandwidth)