[OpenAFS] Re: Weird LAN/WAN login problem

jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:29:07 +0200 (EET)

> So why is user.userB listed as 192.168.125.5 whereas user.userA is
> listed as company.com?
>
> run vos examine with the -noresolve switch to see what IP address
> user.userA is located on.   I suspect that the inaccessible volume is
> listed as an address which is not accessible from the WAN.

-noresolve on userA gave public IP in both LAN and WAN. (UserA was the one
working in both LAN and WAN, whereas userB points to local IP, and can
only be accessed locally.)

So, do I have the local IP mentioned in the server conf somewhere, which
should be either the public IP, or even better, the public domain name
instead?

br, jukka