[OpenAFS] Fwd: [OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.6.2 release candidate 3 available

Stephan Wiesand stephan.wiesand@desy.de
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:29:34 +0100

On Jan 18, 2013, at 18:11 , Rich Sudlow wrote:

> Have any users reported success with Openafs 1.6.2 (any pre version)
> on Solaris 10 using SUNWspro (with all patches)? I'm having problems =
with the
> compile but suspect recent opencsw tools.

We have a success report for 1.6.2pre3 on Solaris 10u7, but no details =
regarding the hardware platform, patch level, or toolchain. If there are =
no other responses, please send a report including the details to =
openafs-bugs@openafs.org .

Thanks for testing!

	Stephan

>=20
> Thanks,
> Rich
>=20
>=20
/afs/grand.central.org/software/openafs/candidate/1.6.2pre3/
openafs-bugs@openafs.org .
> Reports of success should be sent to openafs-info@openafs.org .
>=20
> Paul Smeddle and Stephan Wiesand, 1.6 Branch Release Managers
> for the OpenAFS Release Team

--=20
Stephan Wiesand
DESY -DV-