[OpenAFS] Re: Moving Magic Trio to another domain

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 21:08:24 +0300 (EEST)

> On 10/02/2013 01:42 PM, Jukka Tuominen sent:
>>
>> servers, and a libnss-afs package to pass on (afs?) metadata (+ other
>
> Surprised you got libnss-afs to build against 1.6.*. The openafs headers
> are missing some key stuff.

Actually, I found a .deb from /afs/megacz.com/pub/software/libnss-afs/ and
it installed fine (read: didn't tell about possible errors)

>> nsswitch.conf BTW
>>
>> passwd:  afs files
>> group:   afs files afspag
>> shadow:  files
>
> Probably not the problem, or even related to the problem, but I'd put
> files before afs in nsswitch.conf

I haven't tried that now, but will shortly...

> Also, are you running nscd on both hosts? libnss-afs is not thread safe
> otherwise.

Yes, it is installed.

br, jukka