[OpenAFS] Update squeeze openafs-fileserver to squeeze-backports

Jean-Marc Choulet jm130794@gmail.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:33:03 +0200

Le 03/10/2013 17:28, Benjamin Kaduk a écrit :
> On Thu, 3 Oct 2013, Jean-Marc Choulet wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We want to upgrade openafs-fileserver to squeeze-backports and we get
>> this errors :
>>
>> LANG=C apt-get -t squeeze-backports install openafs-client
>
> Sorry, are you upgrading the fileserver package or the client package?
> The subject and body disagree.
>
> -Ben Kaduk
First, we made apt-get -t squeeze-backports install
openafs-fileserver... but apt-get said it cannot install open-fileserver
because openafs-client cannot be configured...