[OpenAFS] Update squeeze openafs-fileserver to squeeze-backports

Torbjörn Moa moa@fysik.su.se
Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:27:30 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if this is at all related, but I vaguely recall having had
a similar problem. It turned out that the cell name string in
/etc/openafs/ThisCell, as made by the initial installation config,
didn't have a line termination, which made the upgrade config script
choke when trying to read it. Consequently, it was easily fixed by just
adding a <CR> at the end of the line.

But then again, this may not be your problem at all, although the
symptoms are quite similar.

Best wishes,

       Torbjörn