[OpenAFS] not enough space in target directory

Christian chanlists@googlemail.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:33:48 +0200

Jeffrey,

thanks for the hint. I had been blaming this on myself, suspecting
something was not correctly configured.

Now I have a really dumb question: is this one of the things you can
only do with a support contract? Or via connect.microsoft.com? Is there
any additional information I should submit? We are a University in
Germany and run Windows 7 Enterprise...

Best,

Christian