[OpenAFS] not enough space in target directory

stephen@physics.unc.edu stephen@physics.unc.edu
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:29:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the further clarification of this problem.

Your description of the problem below -- and on the MS tech forum back in
March -- seems to imply that until this issue is fixed by MS, that there
are potential work-arounds that could be taken by the OpenAFS client.
Possibly undesirable from a developer's perspective, but effective for
end-users... thoughts?

Cheers,
Stephen