[OpenAFS] Re: Trying OpenAFS, and missing

Kristofer Pettijohn kristofer@cybernetik.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:06:38 -0600 (CST)

------=_Part_553503_2003351758.1390165598439

> Just to be sure that we have this, can you say what libkrb5
> implementation you were using for the client commands? If this was a
> problem with a libkrb5 implementation choosing DES from the local
> keytab, I'd like to just keep track of what those are. Can you 'ldd
> /path/to/bos' and just say what libkrb5 it is using?

I haven't been ignoring you. I blew away my sandbox environment after I had it working successfully, and haven't threw up the second test one yet. I will let you know which libkrb5 it is using as soon as I get that going. Hopefully this week sometime.

-Kris

------=_Part_553503_2003351758.1390165598439

ave this, can you say what libkrb5<br></div><div style=3D"color:#000;font-w=
eight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,A=
rial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">&gt; implementation you were using for the=
 client commands? If this was a <br>&gt; problem with a libkrb5 implementat=
ion choosing DES from the local<br> &gt; keytab, I'd like to just keep trac=
k of what those are. Can you 'ldd<br>&gt; /path/to/bos' and just say what l=
p; I blew away my sandbox environment after I had it working successfully, =
and haven't threw up the second test one yet.&nbsp; I will let you know whi=
ch libkrb5 it is using as soon as I get that going.&nbsp; Hopefully this we=
tml>
------=_Part_553503_2003351758.1390165598439--