[OpenAFS] Error opening files on AFS in MacOSX

Peter Dissing ped@its.aau.dk
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:50:28 +0000

Hi Jan

You can "fix" it here and now by allowing applications from anywhere... (it=
 doesn=B4t make sense to me)

"System-Preferences" -> "Security & Privacy"  on the general tab bottom sec=
tion.=20
"Set Allow applications downloaded from:"  change it to "anywhere" and it w=
orks...=20

Note that this will change the security level on the machine

Best
Peter Dissing
Aalborg University