[OpenAFS] Apache2 and openafs

Russ Allbery eagle@eyrie.org
Tue, 08 Jul 2014 16:28:02 -0700

Garrett Wollman <wollman@csail.mit.edu> writes:

> (I'd actually like to have Apache be capable of running dynamic content
> in a separate PAG under a separate user identity, similar to how it can
> be made to work for the regular Unix authorization model.  Then each
> user could get a separate instance for their content.  On the other
> hand, it seems unlikely that we'll still be doing shared hosting from
> AFS in five years' time.)

I think mod_waklog may be able to do this.  You can certainly do this by
modifying suexec, which we did for years.  (We've now given up on that in
favor of a PAGless environment where we just use straight suexec to switch
user IDs and each user ID has a token outside of a PAG.)

--
Russ Allbery (eagle@eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>