[OpenAFS] fs listquota with > 2TB /vicepx

stephen@physics.unc.edu stephen@physics.unc.edu
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:02:51 -0400 (EDT)

Is the partition %used of "fs listquota" expected to be correct when the
volume resides on a partition of greater than 2TB?

I looked in the archives, but couldn't find an answer to this specific
question; the closest I found was an old discussion from 2013. A few list
regulars indicated that volume quotas over 2TB were still broken, but that
with 1.6.2 or newer and 2TB+ partitions "...everything works."

I'm running DA binaries version 1.6.7-1 (ubuntu package) with 4TB
partitions and the %used of the partitions are always 0. I've tried fs
binaries from 1.6.1-2+ubuntu2.2 and 1.6.7-1. If this isn't a known problem,
I can provide additional information.

"vos partinfo" output looks correct; I've only noticed this 0% issue on "fs
listquota".

PS. Definitely not a show-stopper issue, especially now that I'm aware of
it. It just surprised me enough to ask.

Cheers,
Stephen