[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS client crashes on RHEL 5.10 and RHEL 6.5

Amrhein, Karl ksa@slac.stanford.edu
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:15:47 -0700

Can an openafs developer (who is knowledgeable about the details of this is=
sue)
open a redhat bugzilla case on this (if not already done).

SLAC's redhat TAM said this will be the best way to get traction on this.  =
He
wants to link all the Red Hat customer cases to a bugzilla case.

SLAC's redhat TAM wrote:

> do you have the BZ number for the case filed by the OpenAFS folks? =20
> I can add all three cases to that and that would be the most effective ap=
proach. =20

In theory our redhat TAM (or I, or anyone) could open a bugzilla, but=20
the best description of the problem (and the most authoritative source)
would be someone more familiar with the openafs code.