[OpenAFS] Windows app to recursively apply ACLs - AFSACL

Pedro de Oliveira falsovsky@gmail.com
Fri, 9 May 2014 11:22:07 +0100

--001a1133a7744194b804f8f4f87f

Hi,

I want to announce a little app that I made at work that allows to apply
OpenAFS ACLs recursively on Windows. Because the current way to apply acls
on Windows is a bit difficult for normal users.

Its basically a front end for "fs listacl" and "fs setacl". Its made in
.NET C# and its Open Source.

It is available on : https://github.com/falsovsky/ACLAFS - also includes a
setup.exe on "releases".

I also tried to add it to
http://wiki.openafs.org/AddOnsToolsAndUtilities/but the wiki is
broken, cannot be edited.

Hope it helps anyone, because its being really usefull here at the
University where I work.

Warm regards,
Pedro de Oliveira

--001a1133a7744194b804f8f4f87f

tle app that I made at work that allows to apply OpenAFS ACLs recursively o=
n Windows. Because the current way to apply acls on Windows is a bit diffic=
ult for normal users.</div>
d &quot;fs setacl&quot;. Its made in .NET C# and its Open Source.=C2=A0</di=
lsovsky/ACLAFS">https://github.com/falsovsky/ACLAFS</a> - also includes a s=
etup.exe on &quot;releases&quot;.</div>
s.org/AddOnsToolsAndUtilities/">http://wiki.openafs.org/AddOnsToolsAndUtili=
v>