[OpenAFS] Windows app to recursively apply ACLs - AFSACL

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Fri, 9 May 2014 08:59:15 -0400

On Fri, 9 May 2014 11:22:07 +0100
Pedro de Oliveira <falsovsky@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to announce a little app that I made at work that allows to apply
> OpenAFS ACLs recursively on Windows. Because the current way to apply acls
> on Windows is a bit difficult for normal users.
>
> Its basically a front end for "fs listacl" and "fs setacl". Its made in
> .NET C# and its Open Source.
>
> It is available on : https://github.com/falsovsky/ACLAFS - also includes a
> setup.exe on "releases".
>
> I also tried to add it to
> http://wiki.openafs.org/AddOnsToolsAndUtilities/but the wiki is
> broken, cannot be edited.
>
> Hope it helps anyone, because its being really usefull here at the
> University where I work.

Thank you Pedro.  Can we make this part of the openafs-contrib project
on GitHub? I can make the repo there and make you a collaborator.

  https://github.com/openafs-contrib

(Here's the page on the wiki about it: http://wiki.openafs.org/contrib/)

Sorry, about the broken state of the wiki. It can be edited, but
at the moment only via git (which is actually my preferred way,
but takes some initial setup.)

  http://wiki.openafs.org/GitWiki/

--
Michael Meffie <mmeffie@sinenomine.net>