[OpenAFS] RE: IRIX support/documentation

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:28:14 -0800

I don't know of any remaining IRIX deployments.  Removing the =
IRIX-specific docs section probably makes sense in light of the lack of =
official support. =20

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager=21 It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/password-manager