[OpenAFS] any experiences with OpenAFS client on the upcoming MacOS 10.10 (yosemite) release?

Jan Iven jan.iven@cern.ch
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 15:41:20 +0200

Our Mac support was wondering whether MacOS 10.10 will run OpenAFS.
Perhaps somebody has some experiences to share (apparently 10.9 needed a
new openafs-1.6.6 release before becoming installable)?
Of course, in the end we will need to do our own tests, but if the
answer is "don't bother, needs a new release again" this might wait..

Google says other people might be interested as well, these look like
status pages being built (but without openafs info so far):

*
http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/display/istcontrib/OS+X+Yosemite++%2810.10%29+BETA+Known+Issues
* http://oithelp.nd.edu/applications-and-operating-systems/mac-os-x/

Thanks in advance