[OpenAFS] Little help with installing OpenAFS on FUSE with Linux system

Parth Shah shah.jparth@gmail.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:16:01 -0600

--001a1133a890a1c71b0505fb3460

Hi there,
My name is Parth Shah.
I am doing my masters at University of Colorado Denver in Computer Science.
I have taken Operating Systems class this semester, in which I have a term
project. As a part of the project I am planning to implement user level
file system in Linux system. For that I have installed FUSE system on my
Ubuntu system.
Now I am trying to install OpenAFS on FUSE.
I am following the below steps for installation.

Link: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-fuse/

Here, it says that when I configure the file system , it will create dest
directory from where I need to copy some header files.
But somehow there isn't any dest directory in current folder.
I also get an error during installation as below:

**************************************
configure summary

XXX LIB_curses  not found! not building scout and afsmonitor!

**************************************

Please let me know, if you can find any solution on this.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Parth Shah

--001a1133a890a1c71b0505fb3460

my masters at University of Colorado Denver in Computer Science.</div><div>=
I have taken Operating Systems class this semester, in which I have a term =
project. As a part of the project I am planning to implement user level fil=
e system in Linux system. For that I have installed FUSE system on my Ubunt=
nk:=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-fuse/">http=
Here, it says that when I configure the file system , it will create dest d=
irectory from where I need to copy some header files.</div><div>But somehow=
 there isn&#39;t any dest directory in current folder.</div><div>I also get=

--001a1133a890a1c71b0505fb3460--