[OpenAFS] Any preference for RHEL file servers

Rich Sudlow rich@nd.edu
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 09:47:57 -0400

I also haven't had problems building for RHEL7 from 1.6.11 SRPM - RHELS7
preferred due to xfs support which we use ( for xfs support on RHELS6 there i=
An additional charge)

Rich

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 3, 2015, at 8:33 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Kieffer, Catherine
> <Catherine.Kieffer@spirent.com> wrote:
>> I haven't found any released client installs that I have been able to ins=
tall on my RHEL 7 AFS clients and I have been unsuccessful in my build attem=
pts, though my skills in that area are a bit lacking.