[OpenAFS] FUSE on Windows to satisfy Microsoft certification

Sergio Gelato Sergio.Gelato@astro.su.se
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 08:48:08 +0200

* Edgecombe, Jason [2015-04-08 14:34:40 +0000]:
> According to the Wikipedia page, there seems to be one or two active FUSE drivers for windows:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_in_Userspace

Which ones are you referring to?

dokan: development ceased at the end of 2011, except for forks like dokanX.

crossmeta: the "latest news" at http://www.crossmeta.org/projects/crossmeta
are three years old, and supported versions of Windows are listed as 2000,
XP/2003, Vista and 7 (32-bit); no mention of anything newer.

I wouldn't call the above "active". Maybe dokanX isn't quite dead yet,
but it's had only 78 commits in three years.