[OpenAFS] Call for 2015 Workshop Organization Committee volunteers

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:28:41 -0400

On behalf of the OpenAFS Foundation board...

It is time to begin planning for a 2015 OpenAFS workshop. Which means
planning the what, the where, the who, etc...

As the workshop is very much something of, by, and for the OpenAFS
community, we are soliciting a few volunteers from the OAFS Community to
assist in planning the workshop.

The WorkShop Planning Committee will meet both on its own and with the
Foundation Board Members to decide when to hold the workshop, where to
hold the workshop, what the topics/etc will be for the various days of
the workshop, and other details (hotel rooms, meals, etc).

If you are interested in being on the Workshop Planning Committee,
please email me back no later than Friday, April 24.

Thanks!

--
David William Botsch