[OpenAFS] OAFS Workshop Followup

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:21:45 -0400

At the time I sent the Foundation Board's communication, a group of
those in the OpenAFS community having organized previous workshops, was
just gearing up to plan a workshop for this fall. The Foundation Board
was unaware of this effort, but was contacted as soon as we sent our
communication. In keeping with our goal of furthering the AFS community,
we will be supporting the fall workshop in whatever ways we can.

Initial details of that effort are at http://workshop.openafs.org

If interested in assisting, we suggest contacting the orgranizers of
this year's workshop on how you can help out. Email them at:
workshop-info@openafs.org

Apologies for any confusion our intial message caused.

On behalf of the OpenAFS Foundation Board,

--
David William Botsch