[OpenAFS] tapeconfig capacity parameter still limited to 2TB?

Charles (Chas) Williams 3chas3@gmail.com
Mon, 18 May 2015 16:27:47 -0400

butc actually uses a signed int32 so the tape capacity could be doubled
to 4TB fairly easily (I have misplaced the patch somewhere but I could
find it).  That isn't quite 6.25TB but your compression ratio seems
"optimistic" so it might be enough until the next generation of LTO.

https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2013-May/039580.html