[OpenAFS] wiki.openafs.org - Google account authentication broken

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 23:02:24 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015, Ward, David - 0665 - MITLL wrote:

> When trying to sign-in to wiki.openafs.org, simply clicking Google as
> the account provider returns:
> "no_identity_server: Could not determine ID provider from URL."
>
> This is presumably because Google now requires websites to have migrated
> from OpenID 2.0 to OpenID Connect:
> https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OpenID2Migration

This is a known issue for gerrit.openafs.org, but I do not believe there
is a button to click on for using Google as the OpenID provider for Wiki
editing.

It's a little unclear what action (if any) you think should be taken at
this time.

-Ben