[OpenAFS] Anyone still use the old 'vspace' script?

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:21:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Garance,

On Sun, 25 Oct 2015, Garance A Drosehn wrote:

> It happens that this script has been useful for some work I'm doing
> right now, so I've made a number of changes to it.  If anyone else is
> using the script, I'll make my version available.

Please consider making the script available even if no one speaks up as a
current user; it may be useful to someone else in the future, if they can
find it.  There exists https://github.com/openafs-contrib as a place to
consolidate this sort of AFS-related helper script for greater
discoverability; I don't think you could directly submit a pull request to
create a new repository directly, but one of the group members should be
able to work with you to get the script posted in an appropriate fashion.

Thanks,

Ben