[OpenAFS] compile fails kernel version 4.4.0-1-default

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco@uncc.edu
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 13:25:04 -0500

--001a1142702c5d712f052d15015a

Can the OpenAFS folks work on kAFS? I was under the impression that they
were "tainted" by having read the IBM-provided code.

Jason Edgecombe | Linux Administrator
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-1943
jwedgeco@uncc.edu | http://engr.uncc.edu |  Facebook
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-1943.  Thank you.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Brandon Allbery <ballbery@sinenomine.net>
wrote:

> Not until someone adds pioctl support to it.

lvetica,sans-serif">Can the OpenAFS folks work on kAFS? I was under the imp=
ression that they were &quot;tainted&quot; by having read the IBM-provided =
 class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">-------------------------------=
--------------------------------------------<br>
Jason Edgecombe | Linux Administrator<br>
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering<br>
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001<br>
Phone: <a href=3D"tel:704-687-1943" value=3D"+17046871943" target=3D"_blank=
</a> | =C2=A0Facebook<br>
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person=20
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
 copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this=20
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this=20
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or=20
by telephone at<br>
/div></div>
bery <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:ballbery@sinenomine.net" targe=
lass=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;=
padding-left:1ex">Not until someone adds pioctl support to it.<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>