[OpenAFS] Windows 10 Pro and OpenAFS Client

Andreas Ladanyi andreas.ladanyi@kit.edu
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 09:24:23 +0100

Hi,

> But take care, depending on the setup of your windows (secure boot,etc.)
> OpenAFS will no more work on windows after 31.12.2017, as the kernel
> module has no more a valid signature (in the def. of MS).
if i understand the facts correctly i have two options:

1. I use the windows client package from auristor which is signed from
microsoft ?
2. I use the UEFI boot option without Secure Boot and switch my windows
10 setup into the test signing mode for using the unsigned driver (after
31.12.2017) in the OpenAFS windows client package.

Andreas