[OpenAFS] Procedure for changing database server IP addresses

Stephen Joyce stephen@email.unc.edu
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:58:11 -0500

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> You will also need to update the configuration and restart the
> fileservers.  The fileservers are clients of the PT and VL servers but
> use the server CellServDB file for their server info.

THANK YOU. I knew there was something I was forgetting, and this is most
likely it. After your reminder, I recall this bit of trivia, but would have
surely forgotten it and it would have caused me grief. A friendly reminder
like this is why I emailed the list.

> Good luck.
>
> Jeffrey Altman

Cheers,