[OpenAFS] windows server 2012 64 bit and integrated authentication with AFS token?

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:28:03 -0500

Hi.

What's the full message that is displayed (screenshot) ?

That sometimes gives an error code or message that tells you what went
wrong after the end result error.=20

For the Windows client, you can also turn on additional debugging for
the OpenAFS service to log what it does as it goes through trying to get
credentials at login.

Thanks.

--=20
David William Botsch