[OpenAFS] Windows 10 Pro and openafs client : cannot obtain token

Laurent Steck lsteck@femto-st.fr
Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:20:57 +0200

Hi Andreas,

So I uninstalled everything and only installed the Auristor client
OpenAFS 1.7.3301
As I can see in a cmd with klist I got the kerberos ticket.

aklog -d
outputs
aklog: couldn't determine realm of user: No creadentials cache found

aklog -d -k REALM
ouputs the aklog help message as if there was a error with arguments.

Seems I forgot something...

Another point : no tray icon or or configuration icon in the control
panel with the auristor package so the only way to see if I have tickets
is over cmd ?

Thanks
Laurent

--