[OpenAFS] Windows 10 Pro and openafs client : cannot obtain token

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@mit.edu
Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:26:46 -0500

My memory is quite hazy, but those errors sound more  like what an old MIT
KfW would give and I thought the Heimdal strings were a little different.
Is this user by any chance a local administrator?

-Ben