[OpenAFS] no src.rpm on openafs site for version 1.8.5 and 1.6.24...

Giovanni Bracco giovanni.bracco@enea.it
Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:06:00 +0100

Thank you!

the instructions at the page

https://wiki.openafs.org/devel/HowToBuildOpenAfsRpmPackages/

referred by the posting you have indicated seems to works nicely to
create the .src.rpm, which is produced at the "make srpm" step, of course.

ChangeLog and RELNOTEs are not included but this is not so important.

Thank you again!

Giovanni