[OpenAFS] no src.rpm on openafs site for version 1.8.5 and 1.6.24...

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:55:40 -0400

Hello All,

This thread inspired me to update the "how to build rpms" page on
the OpenAFS wiki; https://wiki.openafs.org/devel/HowToBuildOpenAfsRpmPackages/

I've updated it show different methods to create the source RPM from
the source tarballs as well as a git checkout, as well as some more
advanced topics. The commands shown have been tested on CentOS 6, 7, 8,
and Fedora 31.

Best regards.