[OpenAFS] Networking AFS related problem

Harald Barth haba@kth.se
Fri, 04 Feb 2022 09:06:12 +0100 (CET)

> I actually solved the problem in a very dumb way. Turns out I had never
> rebooted my phone or cycle my mobile connection since the problem
> appeared. I just rebooted and the problem was gone.

Well, such things happen. I had a "home router" provided by my ISP at
some point in time which never got any firmware updates as the ISP
relied on router reboots for that to happen. And mine was on UPS and
did never reboot ever, so I did see errors which already were fixed
but did not have made it into my box. Took a while to find that one.

> Anyway, thank you everyone for all your help! It turned out to be kind
> of a waste of time, sorry for that.

Well, I hope we all learned a litte more about AFS UDP transport in
the process (Ok, Jeff, you already know everything ;-) ;-) ). I don't
feel that you wasted my time, it's a give and take.

Harald.